Friday, September 7, 2007

The Phantom of the Opera



Her Majestys Theatre

Outside the theatre


The stage before the show Enjoying some champagne


Tonight we made our first visit to one of London's incredible theatres, Her Majestys Theatre. As many of you know, this is one of my favorite things to do in the world. I have always wanted to see Phantom in London and Ian bought these tickets as a present for my birthday. The show was amazing and the theatre was gorgeous. I did get in trouble for taking a photo inside the theatre, but it was worth it. The picture does not do it justice- but the inside of the theatre was so beautiful. The seats were plush red velvet and the amount of gold and ornate decorations was outrageous. We felt like we had stepped back in time. To say that I loved it was an understatement . . . and if I get my way, we may have to go again!!




No comments: